Buy a set and get 10% off guide wires!
- Made from 3/4" PVC Schedule 40 with six poles on each side
- The poles are spaced 24" apart
- 24" or 39" poles, rigid
- Weather resistance, UV stable, will not fade in the sun
- Easily to assemble, remove, store and transport. (If you used to play with tinker toys, its just like that!)
- Poles adjust for open channel or straight in a line
- Your choice of 3 striped solid or multi color 2" wide vinyl tape for 39" or one striped tape for 24" poles
- Net wt: 18 lbs
Click on "View larger image" (above) to view the 3 different weave poles setups; (A) Start off introducing your dog to run through a channel developing speed first. When your dog masters the channel drill, (B) Bring in the weave poles more narrow; and (C) Weaves set in a straight line. A great training tool! And a very affordable price.