New copper brass tube over plastic tube (neck) - this prevents from mishandling or dog plowing through the wire which could cause the plastic tube to bend or crack. To view the copper brass tube, click on "View larger image" above.
- White flexible wires 56" long, 3/16" diameter, attached to 3/4" PVC poles
- Very easy to use, snaps on and off without sliding up and down on the pole
- The snap on is designed to pop off if dogs run into or jump over them
- Just simply snap on again, and go train your dog how to weave
- You need 4 guide wires for 6 poles, or 10 for 12 poles
- To view the correct setup and new copper brass cover, click on "Zoom In" above
- Net wt: (6 poles) 18 lbs.
For 3/4" guide wires, the pole must be measured at 1 1/16" OD (outer diameter). To keep the guide wires in good condition, do not leave them exposed to the sun or extreme weather for a prolonged period of time as it may cause the wire to become brittle.